Women's Track Spikes - Where were these suckers when I ran track

Bright vibrant candy colors seem to be the name of the game when it comes to spikes these days.  I no longer run track (that was a back in high school occurrence), but I was recently at a track event where mass quantities of people where checking out the new spikes from various brands.  


I have to say, I am jealous.  No offense to Asics, but 12 years ago, my options where green, blue and white in nature.  I'm rather tom-boyish in a way, but pink has been my favorite color since, well forever.  Thankfully for the track divas of today, they have several more color options... and yes, Asics is one of them!


So I say hats off to brands like Adidas, Asics, New Balance, Nike and Saucony!  You have stepped up your game and I salute you for using bold beautiful colors, and yes, even the crazy plaid option!
Style Athletics WOmen's Track Spikes Nike Adidas New Balance Asics Saucony

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.